Saturday, August 1, 2009

#1 Tip to Increasing Adsense Earnings

I have officially given up on NeoBux and other programs. Currently, I am focusing all my energies into Adsense as it has been the only program that has been consistently making money online.

Many people must think that making money online with Adsense is a myth. It is not!

I received my first cheque from Google recently for a total of $105. I have been consistently making money online even though I am not a full time blogger nor do I blog regularly. Some months, I only manage 1 or 2 pathethic postings.

Okay..so here is the #1 Tip to increasing your adsense earnings:
1. Blog regularly and make sure your keyword features regularly in your postings.

So let's say that your keyword is about Making Money Online, you will try to include the keywords: "Make" , "Money" and "Online" as regularly as possible in your postings.

So there you go..the #1 Tip to Increasing Your Adsense Earnings and Making Money Online.

No comments: