Sunday, August 31, 2008

Driving Traffic to Blog (Day 2)

This is the official Day 2 of the creation of this money making online blog. There were a total of 4 unique visitors today.

This is what I did today to drive traffic to this blog:

1. Included links in my other blogs to this blog
2. Submitted this blog to Technocrati, Delicious and Digg It
3. Posted genuine comments on other blogs.
4. Added Digg It to the Blog.
5. I also added meta tags to my blog and ran a meta tag analyser using submitexpress
6. I ran a ranking through Alexa Page Rank and found out that this blog is ranked 9 (small number is bad..). One of my better blogs was like 10,000+. Which wasn't spectacular.
7. Added the site into Yahoo Site Explorer and MSN Search Explorer.
8. Pinged blog directories using Pingomatic
9. Slowly going through the entire list of top 55 directories and submitting this blog.

The day's review: I need to learn how to drive traffic to this blog so that I can earn more money online!

After 10 hours building this blog on Day 2, I am finally going to call it a day. The number of absolute unique visitors to my site now stands at 5. Hopefully as I am sleeping, more traffic will be generated to this site through my day's work and start bringing in the much needed traffic to generate the page impressions and clicks to make this blog a success =).

If you like this article, digg it and perhaps it will generate more traffic to my 2 day old site!

No comments: