Monday, October 13, 2008

Failure of 30 Blogs in 30 Days. Time to pursue a new strategy?

I have failed my goal of trying to create 30 blogs in 30 days. Maybe I overestimated the amount of time I had each day to create a new blog. Creating a new blog each day is very challenging indeed. And besides, it does not guarantee that I can make money online.

My daily adsense earnings have also revealed that I have not earned much from my blogging efforts under this Make Money Online Blog as well as my 30 Blogs in 30 days effort. I am not certain if there has been much traffic to any of these newer blogs that I have created too.

One thing to note though is that when I google "Daily Adsense Earnings", 2 of my blogs turn up. One on the first page and one on the 2nd. But even that is not giving me enough traffic to truly make money online.

Perhaps I am pursuing a wrong strategy...

No comments: